I hope that you all had a good week. I am looking forward to going out for sushi tonight. Other than that we don’t have any plans. I also almost done with yet another book and it is really good. If any of you have any book recommendations, please share them!
OK, I will now share my favorites for this week. Thank you all so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!
- Oxford Sneaker – Here in Chicago you pretty much need a shoe for every single season. Or weather. Sigh. In terms of casual spring shoes, I have a pair of slip on sneakers that I wear and that is it. I love these for spring and even for summer. They come in a lot of pretty colors but the nude would be the most practical for me.
- Necklace – I have always been a fan of delicate jewelry that you can layer. I love the style of this necklace and of course the bright pink.
- Bag – It is both classic and modern which I love.
- Top – I love a good cold shoulder top and I love the ruffles too. It is also currently 40% off and available in a lot of pretty colors. The pink is my favorite of course! 🙂
- Book – I finished this book last week. It was SO good. It was funny, heartwarming, and I could not put it down.