I hope that you all had a good week. I got a lot done around the house, I also ordered a new planner for this year, and I had my work holiday dinner. This weekend I am working on Sunday, other than that we don’t have any plans.
OK, let’s get into my first Friday Favorites of 2023!
- Black Leather Skirt – I know that it is freezing here and wearing a skirt is the last thing that I would want to do, but this skirt is so cute. I would wear it with thick black rights, and a fitted turtleneck.
- Necklace – This chunky gold necklace would be the perfect way to elevate any outfit. I love it.
- Purple Sweater – This sweater looks so cozy, and I love the color. I also think that this might look cute with the leather skirt!
- Gold Booties – I love the glam vibes of these booties. They are fabulous!
- Handbag – This post would not be complete without a handbag! One of my favorite fashion bloggers shared this bag in one of her YouTube videos, and I love it! It is the perfect size for me and I love the taupe color.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend! XO